Before use, Bronya Winter should be mixed thoroughly, not exceeding the maximum allowable revolutions according to the Bronya Winter modification instructions.
Thermal insulation coating
Bronya Winter & Winter NF
Ultra-thin thermal insulation, with which you can work down to – 35 ° C. From now on you are no longer afraid of winter recession in construction !
Ultra-thin thermal insulation Bronya Winter
Ultra-thin liquid thermal insulation Bronya Winter. For the first time in Russia, a liquid heat-insulating material has been developed that can be used down to -35 ° C. Bronya Winter heat-insulating paint is the latest development in the line of ultra-liquid ceramic heat-insulating materials. thin. Unlike all other thermal insulation materials on the Russian market, work on the application of Bronya Winter can be carried out both at negative temperatures and at positive temperatures from -35 ° C. up to +30 ° С, while the minimum application temperature for conventional thermal insulation infections cannot be lower than +5 +7 ° С. Bronya Winter thermal insulation consists of a composition of special acrylic polymers and vacuum hollow ceramic microspheres, as well as pigmenting, flame retardant, rheological and inhibitor additives.
Now you are no longer afraid of the “winter recession” in construction !
Request a free sample and view our listed specifications!
You can familiarize yourself with the Bronya Winter instructions in the Technical Documentation section.
Bronya Winter Features Chart
|Appearance of the coating
|Smooth, uniform, mat white color film
|Coating resistance to fall
temperatures from -40°С to +60°С
|Appearance of the coating
|Durability of concrete and metal surfaces
in a moderately cold climatic region
|Not less than 10
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity of the material
|W / m ° C
|Vapor permeability coefficient of the material
|mg / m h Pa
|Surface temperature during material application
|From -20 to +40
|From -60 to +90
|Mass fraction of volatile substances, not more
|pH of material
|Drying time and film formation at a temperature of (20 ± 2) ° С, not less
|Adhesion of the coating by peel force, no less
|Coating resistance to static shock at a temperature of (20 ± 2) ° С, not less:
|appearance of the coating
How to choose a solvent for thermal insulation Bronya Winter
For the application of ultra-thin heat insulation Bronya Winter, according to the instructions for use on the surface of the object, if necessary, it is necessary to bring the working viscosity with an orthoxylene solvent. It is also possible to use other solvents.
In order to choose the right solvent, you can test it on a small amount of thermal insulation. If the solvent is not suitable, the thermal insulation may curl or lose its adhesion (the material will become oily and no longer adhere to the surface).
Categorically, White Spirit cannot be used as a solvent!
Solvent test method:
- Place a small amount of product in a freezer in a tightly closed container that has not been diluted with any solvent.
- Incubate the sample for 24 hours at negative temperature.
- Open a frozen sample, the material will have a thick consistency, but not a working consistency.
- Add the test solvent to the sample and mix.
- Provided that the material is well mixed, does not stratify in fractions, you can proceed to test the adhesion of the material.
- Material having a working consistency should be easily applied with a brush to the surface (IMPORTANT!) With a negative temperature, without rolling over the surface.
- Resists interlayer drying of the material for 24 hours.
- With a properly selected solvent, Bronya Winter has good adhesion, does not peel, does not crumble, it is possible to remove the cured coating from the surface only by mechanical action.
- If all the above conditions are met, we can say that the solvent is selected correctly.
Bronya’s Engineering and Technical Department recommends the use of orthoxylene solvent.
Orthoxylene is stable and disperses better. Other solvents are produced not only by different manufacturers, but also to different specifications. The effect of isolating a poor quality or greasy solvent is described above.
No. 646 – first trial on a small amount;
No. 649 – first trial on a small amount;
No. 650 – first trial on a small amount;
Solvent – absolutely impossible;
White Spirit – absolutely not.
We draw your attention to the fact that the dilution of Bronya Winter with a solvent is mandatory and depends on the surface of the object and the method of applying thermal insulation, as well as the temperature of the surrounding air and the surface to be painted.
It is important to note!