Liquid waterproofing coating
AquaBlock Expert & AquaBlock Expert NF
Bronya AquaBlock Expert and Bronya AquaBlock Expert NF wear-resistant high-elastic all-weather polymer waterproofing coating.
Polymer coating in Aquablock Expert and AquaBlock Expert NF polymer
We present to you a one-component, lightfast, liquid waterproofing coating based on a synthetic rubber polymer with the addition of solvents and functional additives – BRONYA AQUABLOCK EXPERT and BRONYA AQUABLOCK EXPERT NF.
These products are produced thanks to many years of experience in the field of high technology and the own developments of Bronya technologists.
Where and how is it applied?
Ideal in terms of operational properties, unique and high-tech in its composition, it can be applied both in jelly and in the warm season.
- soft deposited materials
- bitumen, bituminous mastics, ondulin, etc.
- concrete, slate, tiles
- black and galvanized metal
- wooden bases, particle board, OSB, OSB, plywood
- waterproofing of foundations (concrete, brick, etc.)
- engineering of hydraulic structures (treatment, collectors, locks, etc.)
- pools, ponds, man-made streams and waterfalls
- reservoirs (including for drinking water)
How the hardware works:
When applying a BRONYA AQUABLOC EXPERT waterproofing coating on any type of surface, the composition of organic solvents penetrates deep inside the surfaces of new and existing roofs. Through the emerging tubules filled with solvents, the polymeric composition of the sealing coating moves into the contact surface, as if taking on polymeric roots. After the end of the complete polymerization cycle, a seamless monolithic coating is formed.
If a waterproofing coating has been applied to the old roof, a polymer sandwich is formed from the old roof and the new coating, which cannot be mechanically separated into the old and the new layer.
- Increased adhesion to various surfaces, weather resistance, wear resistance, elasticity and strength even at low temperatures
- Application by all available methods: brush, roller, airless device
- Can be tinted in any color from the palette
- All-weather application: from -25°С to +35°С
- Increased resistance to extreme temperatures from -55°С to +150°С
- Does not require the dismantling of the old coating
- Resistance to products containing oil, acids, alkalis, saline solutions
- Coating dries quickly
- Facilitates the construction of the roof
- After drying, the coating does not slip, which reduces the risk of injury
- Lifetime of at least 10 years
- High covering power, high dry residue, low consumption
- Protect PPU Insulation
Differences between Bronya AquaBlock modifications:
|Seal seams and joints|
|Waterproofing of balconies|
|Waterproofing wooden floors|
|Waterproofing brick walls|
|Swimming pool waterproofing|
|Heat resistant coating with a working surface temperature of up to 140°C|
|Increased resistance to aggressive environments|
|– Yes||– No||– Allowed|