Thermal insulation coating
Bronya Light North NF
Bronya Light North is designed for use in the construction, reconstruction and repair of residential, civil and public buildings, at negative ambient temperatures from +30 ° C to -35 ° C
Thermal and sound insulation coating Bronya Light North
It has thermal insulation properties similar to the main line, but in addition to high quality microspheres, it contains a highly porous nanogel which has thermal insulation and vibration damping (soundproofing) properties.
The material is used at temperatures from –60 ° С to + 150 ° С
Bronya Light Nord thermal insulation coating is a unique building material based on the use of the latest thermal insulation components.
Bronya Light North Modification Update
During the production of the Bronya Light North modification, the recipe was significantly improved, the material is produced in 10 and 20 liter containers (traditionally the price for 1 liter is the same in all types of containers), its thermophysical properties and physique are improved. In addition, Bronya Light North, along with other modifications, has a certified release form with an NG (non-combustible) flammability group.
In the video about the Bronya Light North updated modification you will see:
- Container types
- Mixing material
- Application of Bronya Light North with a spatula
- Application of Bronya Light North on ZHKTM Bronya series
- Application Bronya Light North with a brush
- Measurement of thermophysical properties of Bronya Light North (comparison with basic modifications of ZHKTM Bronya series)
Summary table of measurement results
|Modification||Classic Armor (1,5 mm)||Bronya Facade (1,5 mm)||Light North Armor (1,5 mm)|
|t ° base||128||126||130|
* Thermal conductivity of the material based on normative and mathematical calculations, based on the thermophysical indicators of these measurements.
The thermophysical properties of the renewed Bronya Light North heat-insulating mastic have reached a new level and have approached the indicators of the Bronya heat-insulating base modifications!
Bronya Light North is compatible with all ZhKTMs (including competing brands), and thanks to its innovative composition it can in most cases be used instead of ZhKTMs (thermal physics is an order of magnitude more higher than other similar products).
Where application of 3mm Bronya Classic or Bronya Facade is required, you can now only apply the first and last coats with basic modifications (Classic or Facade), and “compound” the remaining thickness with Light. So, to get a layered “cake”, a table of temperature measurements on the surface of the material is shown in the video.
Measurement of thermophysical parameters Bronya Light North + Bronya Classic
|Measuring point||surface t ° C|
|Electric cooker surface||145 ° C|
|1mm Classic Armor||55 ° C|
|1 mm Armor Classic + 1 mm Armor Light North||55°С|
|11 mm Armor Classic + 1 mm Armor Light North + 1 mm Armor Classic||45°С [!]|
|3 mm Bronya Classic||47°С [!]|
From the results obtained, we can conclude that the Bronya Light North modification does not alter the thermophysical properties of the Bronya Classic base modification when using the scheme – 1 mm ZHKTM + 1 mm Bronya Light North, and when the use of 1mm ZHKTM + 1mm Bronya Light North + 1mm scheme The gastrointestinal tract even improves them. This is achieved by the fact that airgel powder voids included in Bronya Light North do not level out the non-linear dependence of layer thickness. The bottom line is that Bronya Light North sits between the two layers of the gastrointestinal tract.
Bronya Light North can be applied with a spatula, trowels, plastering machines, perfectly levels the surfaces being a topcoat in its own right!!!
But when 10%-15% distilled water is added, Bronya Light North turns into a liquid heat insulator and can be applied with a brush!
At the same time, the thermophysical properties are slightly lower than those of the basic modifications. But at the same time, it is higher than that of the cheap counterparts that have flooded the market.
And with all the physical and thermophysical indicators, the price of Bronya Light North is much more profitable.
The uniqueness of the Bronya Light North thermal and acoustic insulation coating is that our material has inherited all the positive properties of “nanogel”, while expanding and complementing the scope and functionality.
Request a free sample and view our listed specifications!
You can familiarize yourself with the Bronya Light Nord instructions in the Technical Documentation section.
Revêtement d’isolation thermique et phonique Bronya Light Nord NF
Bronya Light NG modification, identical in release form and packaging, with a low-fuel (base) modification.
It is important to note!
To date, we are not aware of similar thermal insulating coatings with proven non-combustibility (NG) and thermal conductivity similar to our basic modifications – complete competing analogues of these modifications from other manufacturers of gastro- intestinal, especially in the economy segment, which has become possible due to the successful substitution of import components.
But on the market there are:
- Non-combustible coatings with an NG certificate, including those from manufacturers of materials from the gastrointestinal tract with a certain (or without) thermophysical effect, offering to apply on their basic (G1) modifications (by the way, without confirmation of conductivity thermal) in order to supposedly obtain a final thermal insulation coating with NG certification..
- NG-certified gastrointestinal tract material, but with a claimed thermal physics of 2-8 times greater than “one thousandth” (essentially without any legitimate evidence of thermal conductivity)
Learn more about the Bronya Light North modification
Bronya Light Nord is non-toxic, does not contain harmful volatile compounds and is also completely safe for allergy sufferers, which is confirmed by the conclusion of the sanitary and epidemiological examination issued by the FBU Healthcare Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in Moscow.
Heat and sound insulation Bronya Light North has 4 forms of release:
|Low flammability application (G1)
from + 7 ° С to + 30 ° С
|Low flammability application (G1)
from -30°С to +30°С
|Application non-flammable (NG)
from + 7 ° С to + 30 ° С
|Application non-flammable (NG)
from -30°С to +30°С
The special composition of heat and sound insulation Bronya Light Nord allows you to perform plastering and heat insulation work on the facades of buildings and structures at the same time, reducing labor costs and by shortening working time. Bronya Light Nord thermal insulation coating has high adhesion, vapor permeability, weather resistance and durability.
The use of Bronya Light Nord heat-insulating coating in production premises and workshops allows to increase the energy efficiency of the company and reduce the costs of heating or cooling the premises, which will reduce the production costs and improve working conditions. The ability to use on equipment used in marine navigation.
BRONYA LIGHT NORTH is designed for use in the construction, reconstruction and repair of residential, civil and public buildings, at negative ambient temperatures from +30 ° C to -35 ° C. This modification has low Newtonian fluidity, for therefore, when applied to vertical surfaces, there is practically no sliding effect, even when applying a layer with a thickness of 1 mm or more. Also, the material has increased vapor permeability and can be used to insulate enclosing structures of buildings and structures. The operating temperature of the BRONYA LIGHT NORD modification ranges from -60 ° С to +90 ° С.
In the near future, expect additional pictures and videos of testing these modifications.
Distinctive features of Bronya Light North
A distinctive feature of Bronya Light from other modifications of the Bronya series is:
- Using a heat-insulating coating is more cost-effective (to solve additional insulation problems) than almost any insulation, because the cost of Bronya Light is proportional to that of ordinary plaster mixes.
- Application on surfaces where it is necessary to solve the problem of light insulation (to eliminate the effect of a cold wall, frost or condensation in severe frosts), as well as where the thermophysical properties would require less than 1 mm from the gastrointestinal tract Bronya (Facade or classic).
Applications in multilayer enveloping structures, with the possibility of applying any construction material on our coating;
- Simultaneously perform puttying and thermal insulation work, which will significantly reduce labor costs;
- Possibility of application by coating machines and high-pressure airless spraying devices;
- Layer thickness up to 3 mm in one pass;
- Acceleration of the drying process when the temperature rises to 50-60 ° C;
- Mixing with a construction mixer at any speed is permitted;
What could not have been done before is now possible with Bronya Light !
1. Thermal insulation of floors according to the warm floor system.
Standard methods of underfloor heating installation require insulation between the floor slab and the heating elements of the system, which significantly increases the thickness of the cake. Now you no longer need to use standard insulation materials, which eventually lose their strength and shrinkage, Bronya Light is able to perform thermal insulation work better than any other material and significantly reduce the thickness of the warm ground.
Bronya Light will create a thermal barrier, preventing the entry of cold from the outside and reflecting the heat coming from the heating system.
2. Building walls will be insulated and coated in one step with Bronya Light.
Insulating the walls of buildings is a rather complicated and time-consuming process, which cannot always be done with traditional building materials, which are noisy and require additional labor during installation. All decorative materials such as wallpaper, paints, decorative plasters, tile adhesive, etc. can be applied over Bronya Light coating.
3. Roof insulation.
Bronya Light allows you to insulate the roofs of buildings and structures using materials that do not weigh down the structure and at the same time create a thermal barrier from the external environment. Thus, there is no heat loss, internal icing, condensation and “ice formation” during the cold period, and heating during the hot period is significantly reduced.
Visual experiences demonstrating the quality of Bronya Light thermal and acoustic insulation:
1. Apply 3mm thick heat insulation to half of the electric stove, after completely dry, turn it on. Place a block of ice and your hand on an insulated and uninsulated surface and you will see and feel the difference.
2. You can also carry out a simple experiment – apply Bronya Light, for example, to a brick on one side with a thickness of only 1 mm, then after drying take the brick in your hands from 2 sides (covered and not ) and notice how the heat transfer has changed (the coated side takes less heat from your hand). The same thing happens with the wall of the room.
3. Bronya Light coating is applied to the surface of the drywall, half of the drywall is left uninsulated to better visualize the insulation possibilities. The plasterboard is placed inside the freezer with the treated side down, after which the chamber is cooled and the readings of the measuring instruments are taken. This experiment makes it possible to reproduce the real operating conditions of the enclosure structures of buildings and structures. The temperature in the freezer drops to -18 ° C, after which readings are taken on an insulated and uninsulated surface.
|Cold room temperature||-18|
|Insulated area surface temperature||19,2|
|Surface temperature of an uninsulated area||7.4|
According to experience:
Bronya Light in building insulation
|Armor Light Range||Benefits and effectiveness|
|Thermal insulation of building facades during new construction, reconstruction and restoration||
|Thermal insulation of internal surfaces of enclosing structures of residential and industrial premises||
|Thermal insulation of roofs of buildings and structures, roofs of metal sheds and garages, attic floors||
|Slopes of windows and doors, thermal insulation of loggias, balconies, protrusions of metal and concrete structures, ends of monolithic ceilings||