Deep Penetration Primers
High quality deep penetrating primer for interior use
Bronya Interior Deep Penetration Primer
Prepared water, acrylic dispersion, modifying and antiseptic additives.
- Strengthens the surface of the base;
- Increases the adhesion of materials to the base;
- Reduces the absorbency of the base;
- Has high penetrating power;
- Does not reduce the vapor permeability of the base;
- Bronya Interior Primer is designed and recommended for work with BRONYA series liquid thermal insulation coatings, improves adhesion of liquid ceramic thermal insulation to the surface and reduces material consumption.
The substrate should be cleaned of old coatings and flakes. The surface must be dry and clean.
Mix the finished primer before application. Methods of application – brush, roller, spray. Drying time 2 hours at + 20 ° C Consumption 100 – 200 g / m² when applied in one coat.
In addition to these instructions, when working with ready-made primers, one should be guided by SNiP 3.04.01-87, as well as general instructions for carrying out construction work. If in doubt about the possibility of using ready-made primers, you should test them yourself or consult the manufacturer.
Storage and precautions:
Store in a closed package at temperatures from +5 to + 30 ° C. Shelf life – no more than 12 months.