Thermal insulation coating
Bronya Light Airless & Light Airless NF
Designed for airless spray application !
Bronya Light Airless thermal and acoustic insulation coating
It has thermal insulation properties similar to the main line, but in addition to high quality microspheres, it contains a highly porous nanogel which has thermal insulation and vibration damping (soundproofing) properties.
The material is used at temperatures from –60 ° С to + 150 ° С
Bronya Light Airless thermal insulation coating is a unique building material based on the use of the latest thermal insulation components.
The peculiarity of the Bronya Light Airless thermal and acoustic insulation coating is that our material has inherited all the positive properties of “nanogel”, while expanding and complementing the scope and functionality.
Request a free sample and view our specified specifications!
You can run with the Bronya Light Airless instructions in the Technical Documentation section.
Modification Bronya Light Airless NF, identical in release form and packaging, with a slightly flammable (base) modification.
It is important to note !
To date, we are not aware of similar thermal insulating coatings with proven non-combustibility (NF) and thermal conductivity similar to our basic modifications – complete competing analogues of these modifications from other manufacturers of products from thermal insulation, especially in the budget segment, which became possible due to the successful substitution of import components.
But on the market there are:
- Non-combustible coatings with an NF certificate, including those of manufacturers of thermal insulation materials with a certain (or without) thermophysical effect, offering to apply on their basic (G1) modifications (by the way, without confirmation of thermal conductivity ) in order to supposedly obtain a final thermal insulation coating with NF certification..
- NF certified thermal insulation material, but whose declared thermal physics is 2 to 8 times greater than “one thousandth” (essentially without any legitimate proof of thermal conductivity)
Learn more about Bronya Light Airless modification
Heat and sound insulation Bronya Light Airless has 4 forms of release:
|Non-flammable (NF) airless light duty application from +7°С to +120°С||Low flammability (G1) airless light application from + 7°С to + 120°С|
|Light Airless Nord (NF) application from +7°С to +120°С||Light AirLess Nord Low-flammable (G1)
Application from + 7 ° С to + 120 ° С
The special composition of heat and sound insulation Bronya Light AirLess allows you to simultaneously perform plastering and heat insulation work on the facades of buildings and structures, which reduces labor costs and shortens work time. Bronya Light Airless thermal insulation coating has high adhesion, vapor permeability, weather resistance and durability.
The use of Bronya Light Airless thermal insulation coating in production facilities and workshops allows to increase the energy efficiency of the company and reduce the cost of heating or cooling the premises, which will reduce costs production and improve working conditions. The possibility of being used on equipment used in maritime navigation.
Distinctive features of Bronya Light Airless.
A distinctive feature of Bronya Light Airless from other modifications of the Bronya series is:
- High pressure airless spray application;
- The use of thermal insulation coating is more cost effective (to solve additional insulation problems) than almost any insulation, because the cost of Bronya Light Airless is proportional to that of ordinary plaster mixes.
- Application on surfaces where it is necessary to solve the problem of light insulation (to eliminate the effect of a cold wall, frost or condensation in severe frosts), as well as where the thermophysical properties would require less than 1 mm of Bronya thermal insulation (Facade or classic).
- Applications in multilayer enveloping structures, with the possibility of applying any construction material on our coating;
- Simultaneously perform puttying and thermal insulation work, which will significantly reduce labor costs;
- Layer thickness up to 3 mm in one pass;
- Mixing with a construction mixer at any speed is permitted;
What could not have been done before is now possible with Bronya Light Airless !
1. Thermal insulation of floors according to the warm floor system.
Standard methods of underfloor heating installation require insulation between the floor slab and the heating elements of the system, which significantly increases the thickness of the cake. Now you no longer need to use standard insulation materials, which lose strength and shrink over time, Bronya Light Airless is able to perform thermal insulation work better than any other material and significantly reduce the thickness of the hot ground.
Bronya Light Airless will create a thermal barrier, preventing cold from entering from outside and reflecting heat from the heating system.
2. Building walls will be insulated and coated in one step with Bronya Light Airless.
Insulating the walls of buildings is a rather complicated and time-consuming process, which cannot always be done with traditional building materials, which are noisy and require additional labor during installation. All decorative materials such as wallpaper, paints, decorative plasters, tile adhesive, etc. can be applied over Bronya Light Airless coating.
3. Roof insulation.
Bronya Light Airless allows you to insulate the roofs of buildings and structures using materials that do not weigh down the structure and at the same time create a thermal barrier from the external environment. Thus, there is no heat loss, internal icing, condensation and “ice formation” during the cold period, and heating during the hot period is significantly reduced.
Visual experiences demonstrating the quality of Bronya Light Airless thermal and acoustic insulation:
1. Apply 3mm thick heat insulation to half of the electric stove, after completely dry, turn it on. Place a block of ice and your hand on an insulated and uninsulated surface and you will see and feel the difference.
2. You can also perform a simple experiment – apply Bronya Light Airless, for example, to a brick on one side with a thickness of only 1 mm, then after drying take the brick in your hands from 2 sides (covered and no) and notice how the heat dissipation has changed (the coated side absorbs much less heat from your hand). The same thing happens with the wall of the room.
3. Bronya Light Airless coating is applied to the surface of the drywall, half of the drywall is left uninsulated to better visualize the insulation possibilities. The plasterboard is placed inside the freezer with the treated side down, after which the chamber is cooled and the readings of the measuring instruments are taken. This experiment makes it possible to reproduce the real conditions of the operation of the enclosure structures of buildings and structures. The temperature in the freezer drops to -18 ° C, after which readings are taken on an insulated and uninsulated surface.
|Cold room temperature||-18|
|Insulated area surface temperature||19,2|
|Surface temperature of an uninsulated area||7.4|
According to experience:
|Light Airless Armor Range||Benefits and effectiveness|
|Thermal insulation of building facades during new construction, reconstruction and restoration||
|Thermal insulation of internal surfaces of enclosing structures of residential and industrial premises||
|Thermal insulation of roofs of buildings and structures, roofs of metal sheds and garages, attic floors||
|Slopes of windows and doors, thermal insulation of loggias, balconies, protrusions of metal and concrete structures, ends of monolithic ceilings||